Working with Susan has been a very rewarding experience for me. Susan offers a superb combination of someone who is an excellent facilitator, a subject matter expert as well as possessing the strength of being an HR practitioner. Her in-depth knowledge of strategic workforce planning and ability to deliver real value through implementation ensures she delivers robust solutions for her clients.
My team and I spent a lot of time interacting with Susan when I was the Global Head for Talent Acquisition at Standard Life. I found her to be detail-focused in all her work as well as extremely personable. Her warm and pleasant manner put people at ease and created a safe space for open and honest communication.
Thank you for 2 of the most valuable days of my career so far. What I’ve learned will transform the way I operate. I only wish I’d had this experience 10 years earlier. It would have saved me so much time and heartache!”
I could not be happier! It has been a pleasure working with you. I was/am really impressed with your professionalism, dedication and passion for SWP and the course. Your input as an subject matter expert and course facilitator has been great and believe you delivered a really useful course for the attendees (as reflected in their feedback) The level of interaction between us before and after the course has been just right. I was confident throughout that you would provide the best possible outcome for the attendees, and welcomed your openness to tailoring/adapting to ensure the content was well received. Your can do attitude to the payment side of things was also greatly appreciate. thank you.
Our group found the workshop very valuable. One in particular was able to uncover a pattern of behaviour that had been holding them back for achieving their goals , but something they were not consciously aware of beforehand. Another member of our group had a big realisation with regards to focusing on smaller goals that will help achieve future aspirations, instead of focusing on the very large goal.
As a group we left the workshop feeling, inspired and positive about the next steps we would want to take towards creating our futures.
- Susan clearly has lots of experience in the industry. I’d like to see and hear more of the real-life perspective as it was really interesting and helpful.
- Just to say thanks a million 🙂
- Very enjoyable with Susan.
- Good course!
- More movement around the classroom (I know the classroom was small)
- Susan was very authentic and engaging.
Susi is incredible! She has been quite clear in her approach and was successful in helping every member of the team learn several new and useful techniques and positive about the next steps.
- This course gave me a number of practical tools and examples of how to use them and was very clearly taught.
- The pace of the course worked well. Good use of media and interactions to bring SWP to life.
- Manageable division of content into SWP activities. The right balance between teaching and group discussion. Lots of personal insights from Susan. Adequate course materials.
- Gave me really great insight into SWP, the tools, techniques I would need to consider successful implementation.
- Very in-depth and relevant to my dept.
- Really engaging, kept the room interested. The right length of time devoted to each subject and tailored to our business context.
- Logical structure throughout the model. Good mix of case studies, exercises and videos etc.
- Susan was a really great instructor who was able to translate using good practical examples.
- Fairly impressive – good in-depth coverage of HCI model I can use in house. Good progression through the model.
- Very friendly, informed delivery style.
This exercise helped me share my workplace experiences, some of which I would have struggled to articulate. It was straightforward and gave me a powerful emotional release. Above all, the exercise’s design reassured me that my feedback was anonymous; therefore, it removed my fear of being entirely candid.
My first interaction with Susan was approximately five years ago when I attended a Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) workshop facilitated by Susan, after which she soon became my mentor and coach and supported me in relaunching SWP at Cigna Healthcare.
In the years we have continued to work together, I have found Susan to be a phenomenal teacher who is always willing to learn, trying to understand my organisation’s needs and helping me put the theory into action. She has always been very pragmatic and working with her has allowed me to break a complex subject such as SWP into relevant and meaningful chunks.
Her caring and engaged demeanour makes working with her a very authentic experience. I find her an extremely insightful business partner who feels as passionately about the world of work and my business outcomes as I do.’
Thank you for facilitating the SWP training for our team. Your effective communication skills, energy and passion for SWP was OUTSTANDING, and greatly appreciated by all participants.The entire process with HCI from cradle to grave was OUTSTANDING and second to none.
- I liked the informal atmosphere – very conducive to learning. A good discussion generated an exploration of topics. Requirement driven by delegate needs. Susan communicated very clearly and was a pleasure to listen to. She was engaging ad clearly an expert in SWP. She used lots of practical examples proving she’s not just a consultant but a practitioner too.
- Interactive, lots of positive discussion and collaboration. Practically shared – clear how content related to real-life situations.
- Helpful toolkits, step approach, case studies
- Really helpful – lots of practical tools I can take back.
I have had some great workplace experiences; however, I’ve also had ones that went from being mildly troublesome to deeply unpleasant.
The trouble with employee satisfaction surveys is that we all know they are never anonymous. Raising difficult issues is a political minefield and can undoubtedly be career limiting. I know this without a shadow of uncertainty.
Experiencing the Trust Canvas and working through an easy and short exercise was such a revelation. It gave me a safe voice that I wish could be available to all. Thank you!!
“Susi’s passion and enthusiasm for Strategic Workforce Planning was evident from our first meeting. Susi took the time to understand my previous skills and knowledge which led to a truly outstanding developmental experience.
Susi immersed me in SWP, and her deep specialism really challenged my thinking and supported me in making pragmatic linkages. The uniqueness of Susi is her ability to bring SWP to life through her insights, having partnered with many diverse organisations in different cultures.”
- The case studies were good and videos. Hearing how is more practical than what.
- Lots of tools, thought-provoking content. Ability to consider concepts in our own context.
- The comprehensiveness i.e. going through the whole SWP cycle.
- The visuals were very good. The instructor made it relatable and was easy to listen to. The group interaction made it interesting.
- Very interactive and could use of business so brought to life.