TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Downloadable and Streaming Digital Products
(involving logging in and downloading)
These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions between you, the customer, and Be Future Ready Today Ltd (“us”, “we”), governing the use of our website and our downloadable digital recordings and streaming digital products including the content therein (the “products”). Your use of our website, and purchase, download and use of our products, constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use our website or purchase, download or use any of our products.
License and Use
Your purchase of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and/or access that product for the purpose of your own personal use and reference, and in the case of downloadable digital products, print or convert the product to an image or vector format for your own storage, retention and reference (the “purpose”) for a periods of 12 months from date of purchase or renewal. You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation. Sharing of login credentials is strictly prohibited. We monitor IP addresses, login history and location and profile changes for suspected breaches of this policy.
The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
Payment & Billing
The price for each digital product is communicated at the time of sale and is inclusive of VAT with no delivery charges applied. The payment is a one-off payment and when funds are received the payment is final. The legal requirement is that the product is made available to you within thirty days of payment. Typically however we initiate instant access to the digital product bought as soon as the specified payment has been cleared. If we cannot meet the provision of the product, then a refund is payable within thirty days to the original payment method. For products that are yearly subscriptions (12 months from the date of purchase) our billing system is automated and will automatically collect payment from the original method of payment on the renewal date. If the subscription is not automatically renewed access to the designated product will cease within 15 days of the annual renewal date and will only be reinstated upon receipt of payment.
Refunds and Chargebacks
Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 due to the electronic nature of our products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time and you will be notified when a change is made. If a customer’s payment card is charged fraudulently, the money must be paid back to the customer by the card issuer.
Warranties and Liability
We make every effort to ensure that our products are accurate, authoritative and fit for the use of our customers. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability of the product, and we provide no warranties as to the function or use of the product, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, actions, costs, damages, or loss arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. Furthermore, we shall not be liable to you or any party for consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business or anticipated benefits whether arising under tort, contract, negligence or otherwise whether or not foreseen, reasonably foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages.
Mental and Physical Health Disclaimer
We do not take responsibility for any pre-existing or future condition. Health and wellbeing is the full responsibility of the customer.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us for the supply of downloadable digital products and streaming digital products, and shall supersede any prior agreements whether made in writing, orally, implied or otherwise. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right(s) under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right(s) or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time(s) thereafter, as a waiver of another or constitute a continuing waiver. You agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for the damage which may accrue to us by reason of your breach of these terms and conditions, therefore we shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief to enforce the obligations contained herein. The unenforceability of any single provision within these terms and conditions shall not affect any other provision hereof. These terms and conditions, your acceptance thereof, and our relationship with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and both us and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions or our relationship with you.
Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods) by the buyer (you or customer) from Be Future Ready Today a company registered in England and Wales under number 117889763 whose registered office is at Flat 6 Stonehaven, 37 Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3 6LZ (we or us or Supplier).
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
- The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
- We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price prior to delivery.
- Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
- You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
- The Price is exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation / delivery.
- The Price is exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
- Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of acceptance.
- The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above) is valid for a period of 7 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.
- Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
- We will invoice you for the Price either:
- on or at any time after delivery of the Goods; or
- where the Goods are to be collected by you or where you wrongfully do not take delivery of the Goods, at any time after we have notified you that the Goods are ready for collection or we have tried to deliver them.
- You must pay the Price within 12 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise according to any credit terms agreed between us.
- You must make payment even if delivery has not taken place and / or that the title in the Goods has not passed to you.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate of 10% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until you pay in full.
- Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order or to another location we agree in writing.
- If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
- If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
- store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
- make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
- after 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
- If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- We can deliver the Goods by installments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each installment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment will not entitle you to cancel any other installment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 3 days of delivery, providing details.
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
- Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
- if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
- you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
- the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
- the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
- the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
- You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods.
- Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 4 days after delivery.
Risk and title
- The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
- Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
- Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
- As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.
- We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
- you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
- you are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
- you enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
- you convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
- Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this section.
- Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptanceand Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods.
- Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
- We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
- any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
- any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
- any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or
- any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
- any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods supplied.
- The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
- Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
- when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
- when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
- on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
- on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
- When providing the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of employees of the Buyer.
- The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Buyer shall be ‘data controller’ and the Seller shall be the ‘data processor’ as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ‘Personal Data’, ‘Processing’, ‘Data Controller’, ‘Data Processor’ and ‘Data Subject’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- The Seller shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to provide the Goods as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Buyer, shall not retain any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party’s purposes.
- The Seller shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, subcontractors or advisors on a strict “need-to-know” basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
The Seller shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Seller on behalf of the Buyer. Further information about the Seller’s approach to data protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found Your data protection policy can be found on our website under terms and conditions. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: GDPR@befutureready.today
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Walesand all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. Company will retain all interest in and to the Service and Product, including all documentation, modifications, improvements, upgrades, derivative words, and all other Intellectual Property rights in connection with the Service and/or Product, including Company’s name, logos. and trademarks reproduced through the Service and/or Product.
- Retain Existing Intellectual Property – Each party will retain exclusive interest in and ownership of its Intellectual Property existing prior to this agreement or developed outside the scope of this agreement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to these Terms and Conditions for Streaming or Downloading Digital Products via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Future Ready Today, Registered Office, Flat 6, Stonehaven, 37 Wickham Road, Beckenham BR3 6LZ, UK.